CAN YOU HOOK UP 2 AMPS TO ONE SUB
So instead of using those connections, we'll use the subwoofer's speaker-level, aka "high-level," inputs. The thread starter got his answer and now this thread is done.
- AV receivers feature bass management to direct the low bass frequencies to the sub and the midrange and treble frequencies to the speakers.
- The subwoofer is hooked up to the receiver with a single interconnect cable.
- Answer Questions Sound only coming from left speaker in truck?
DESCRIPTION: Lets let it die a peacefu death, or I'll lock it. Much better can be had for much cheaper, I despise JL. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites. And like Dustin said, lol, it is pretty much just a stupid idea
Already have an account? Sign in Already have an account? If out of phase is the same as hooking the speaker up backwards which it is then what in the heck is 90 out of phase? Sign In Sign Up. Lolz get good subs and amp imo. It depends on the watts the amps have,and the watts the sub needs.
Lets let it die a peacefu death, or Oen lock it. Does tire pressure have anything to do with abs? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites. If you have one and have to buy another or something just sell yours and buy a bigger amp.
Chat or rant, adult content, spam, insulting other members, show more. That's not enough for 2, and you never hook 2 different amps to 1 sub. For more information read this post on how to set up a subwoofer.
Posted on Monday, October 13, - With small speakers with 4-inch or smaller woofers, you'll set the sub's crossover frequency at Hz or higher, and with speakers with 5-inch or larger woofers, 80Hz or lower.
You have 2 amps, 1 is watts rms, the other is probably about the same. I have 2 Sony 12" watt Subwoofers.
- How to hook up a subwoofer to a stereo system
- Mine didn't even last a second and the sub was fried.
- Create an account or sign in to comment
- Subs can provide a foundation to the sound that few speakers can muster on their own.